reStart is committed to delivering the finest, most convenient and effective hiring events to move your career in a direction you want. Our program is designed for professionals actively seeking new employment, on a contract that’s coming to an end or wish to build a foundation for future career development by exploring the latest positions available for their particular skills and expertise.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet industry-leading employers, discover the different hiring practices and culture of each respective company, network with peers and acquire beneficial tips and techniques to get the most out of their job search.
Allocate your time wisely, efficiently and toward your next career…join us at reStart!
Professionals with an active security clearance, Polygraph tested OR do not have a clearance, but the desired technical skills, are encouraged to attend. U.S. Citizenship is required. Admission is FREE for attendees.
Linkedin Profile Building Panel Discussion: 10:00am – 10:30am
- Anthony Vrsalovich - Director of Recruiting - Freedom Consulting Group
- Joseph Ybarra - Sr. Technical Recruiter - Exceptional Software Strategies
- Jo Elle Weech - Director, Talent Management - Red Alpha
Social Media & Your Career: 10:30am – 11:00am
- Kelly Williams - CEO - Expert Resume Solutions
PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS & SPONSORS:
- Interview on the spot with participating employers.
- Stand Out as a prospective hire by directly engaging with professional recruiters.
- Meet new companies and employers with career opportunities you may not have known of.
- Network with hiring managers, exhibitors and attendees to expand your professional network.
- Discover valuable career transition tools & services offered by reStart's industry partners.
- Learn about the market outlook, industry trends & more through our morning sessions & workshops.
- Excel and gain a competitive advantage with complimentary resume critiques & workforce development services.