Whether you seek immediate employment or wish to stay ahead of the game by building a foundation for future career opportunities – reStart provides the finest, most convenient and effective event to move your career in the direction you want. reStart's career & networking events provide the finest, most convenient and efficient program to help employers and job seekers gain a competitive advantage in today’s workforce.
reStart Virginia: Technical Hiring & Networking Event
When: Tuesday, February 17th
Where: Sheraton Tysons Hotel: 8661 Leesburg Pike
Tysons Corner, VA 22182
• Security Cleared & Non-Cleared Professionals Welcome
• U.S. Citizenship Required
LinkedIn Profile Workshop by Expert Resume Solutions: 10am – 10:30am
Social Media & Your Career: 10:30am – 11am
Hiring Event: 11am – 3pm
PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS & SUPPORTERS:
COMPLIMENTARY RESUME CRITIQUE: Expert Resume Solutions offers their professional services to all reStart attendees and members. To receive your complimentary resume critique select the option during registration or visit their booth next week at reStart Virginia.
- Interview and network, on the spot, with exhibiting companies.
- Stand Out as a prospective hire by directly engaging with professional recruiters.
- Meet new companies and employers with career opportunities you may not have known of.
- Network with hiring managers, exhibitors and attendees to expand your professional network.
- Discover valuable ways to continue your professional development and remain in demand in the marketplace.
- Learn about the market outlook, industry trends & more through our morning sessions & workshops.
- Excel and gain a competitive advantage with complimentary resume critiques & workforce development services.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES (partial list):
- ENGINEERS: Network Engineers, Network Security Engineers, Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers, Systems Engineers, Cloud Engineers, Cloud Software Engineers, Research C++ Software Engineers, Cyber Security Engineers, Electrical Control Engineers, Federal Solutions Engineers, DSP Engineers, Database Engineers
- DEVELOPERS: Web Developers, ColdFusion, Cloud Developers, Software Developers, PeopleSoft Developers, QA Software Developers, Report Developers, Research Java Developers, ETL Developers
- ANALYSTS: Threat Analysts, Vulnerability Analysts, Cyber Intelligence Analysts
- ARCHITECTS: Network Security Architects, Senior Security Architects, Software Architects
- ADMINISTRATORS: Systems Administrators, Database Administrators, JIRA System Administrators, NoSQL Database Administrators
- SECURITY: Cyber Security, Security Monitor Team Lead, Security Officers
- SALES: Inside Sales Representatives, Inside Sales Managers
- DESIGNERS: Graphic Designers & Full Performance Graphics Designer
- SPECIALISTS: Scientific Data Management Specialist, Accounts Payable Specialists, Materials Management Specialists, Procurement Specialists, MIS Specialists, Systems Integrators, Agile Project Managers, Application Infrastructure, Cognos, Construction Supervisors, HVAC, Linux, Metamatrix, Service Technicians
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS & GEOSPATIAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS
AND MUCH MORE!
For an up-to-date list of participating employers visit our website: www.restart.events