reStart's first technical hiring event was a tremendous success! Join the excitement and start your success story by registering for our upcoming event in Tysons Corner, Virginia on Feb. 17th.
Several employers at reStart’s January hiring event extended & signed offers on the spot! Don’t miss your chance to obtain a rewarding, enjoyable career!
reStart Virginia: Tuesday, February 17th
Sheraton Tysons Hotel • 10am - 3pm
8661 Leesburg Pike, Tysons Corner, VA 22182
LinkedIn: Why The World’s Largest Professional Network Is Important To Your Career
Did you know that 94% of recruiters use LinkedIn to source and vet candidates while only 34% of job seekers are active on the site? Join our morning session and learn how to optimize your profile and best utilize LinkedIn for career success
Whether you seek immediate employment or wish to stay ahead of the game by building a foundation for future career opportunities – reStart provides the finest, most convenient and effective event to move your career in the direction you want. With an impressive list of employers, you won’t want to miss tomorrow’s event. If you cannot attend and would like your resume to be available for participating employer, please register.
visit restart.events for our latest sponsors and event information.
Don’t let the right opportunity pass you by:
- Interview and network, on the spot, with exhibiting companies.
- Stand Out as a prospective hire by directly engaging with professional recruiters.
- Meet new companies and employers with career opportunities you may not have known of.
- Network with hiring managers, exhibitors and attendees to expand your professional network.
- Discover valuable ways to continue your professional development and remain in demand in the marketplace.
- Learn about the market outlook, industry trends & more through our morning sessions & workshops.
- Excel and gain a competitive advantage with complimentary resume critiques & workforce development services.
EMPLOYERS: For sponsorship information and custom recruitment packages contact Ken Fuller. Ken@restart.events / (516) 813-7719.